Engage in Strength Training Using Adjustable Dumbbells within a CrossFit Facility or at Home
You may have some serious weight issues that need resolving, which is why you are in desperate need of a well-researched strength training at home technique that will help you burn fat and develop muscle simultaneously. Evan Pflock incorporates various CrossFit training techniques both at home and at a CrossFit gym that is close by to minimize crossfit injuries
Dumbbell weight training may be all you need to achieve a healthy body. Reason being is that you can target various areas of your body successfully by following specific training techniques. Let’s take a closer look how to make dumbbells work for you:
- Time is precious regardless of where you train, at home or Gym. The ability to speed up your routine through using the exciting Quick-Lock patented design of an adjustable dumbbell can make a huge difference.
- Ideally, you should work out within a calm and stress-free environment like your home to build healthy muscle and lose weight.
- Why don’t you stock up on an army of dumbbells that range in weight from 5 to 100 pounds? What a pleasure it would be to train at home. You can experiment with different exercises and even make use of an inclined bench to target your various muscle groups from different angles.
- Any person training from home is always concerned about the space available to do so, which is why some dumbbells are fitted with a space-saving stand. You’ll often find that the same applies within a CrossFit Gym. The owner of the facility is all for saving space and would think of ways to minimize equipment that takes up way too much space.
- It is easy to put on additional weight to train your lower body like your calves or the upper frame.
One should also pay heed to the way you eat while training at home or gym. Here are a couple of handy tips in this regard.
Eating Your Way to a Healthier Body
We would like to stress the importance of eating up to six times a day if possible. Having regular smaller sized meals will get your tummy used to eating smaller portions. In turn, your body will quickly learn how to lose stomach fat fast by shrinking a little more each day. Please consider any food intolerance you may have. It may very well stop you from losing stubborn weight, especially around your waist area. Check out what blood group you are, and eat according to you blood group.
Tips for Personalizing Your Workout Routine
Remember what we said about having a set routine. Set aside a specific time each day, it does not matter if it is at 5 am or 6 pm. Do it at that point. Another useful tip is to shock your system by changing the type of exercises you perform on a regular basis. This is very helpful in shedding weight fast, as your body can never get too used to a particular exercising routine.
Here is a sample routine workout program:
- Start with a 2-minute warm-up session, by skipping using a skipping rope. Vary you’re skipping routine from jumping with both feet by alternating to the right then to the left. It gets the blood flowing to your heart and brain, which leads to improved circulation.
- The next step is to do various stretching moves for the waist and leg areas, as well as your upper body for 5 to 10 minutes.
- You now need to increase your heart rate. Make use of a vigorous aerobic session to help you carry out your mission of how to build rock hard muscles fast. Do this for 10 minutes.
- Then, you need to take it one step further by using your adjustable dumbbells and going hard-core for another 10 to 15 minutes. You can increase the intensity of your workout once you managed to achieve a certain fitness level. It is best to listen to your body.
You will be amazed at the results you get from doing this. It is well worth working out using adjustable dumbbells and sticking to your diet routine to build rock hard muscles while losing weight. Evan Pflock is a good example of someone who benefited from following a strict training regime using various free weight, including dumbbells.
Interested in joining the next round of Crossfit 201 with Evan Pflock? click here to begin